This is a short but step-by-step guide on how to install Teamviewer on Kali Linux 2. I recently faced huge issues in installing Teamviewer on Kali Linxu but finally I did it by some help from internet and some of my own effort in finding issues. Anyhow, let us begin installation of Teamviewer on Kali linux.
Version here that I used for installation are:—
Kali Linux: Kali Linux 2.0 64 bit
Team Viewer: Teamviewer_10.0.46203_i386.deb
We now only have one version of Teamviewer to install on any either 32 bit or 64 bit Linux OS.
– First we need to Update OS:
– Install gdebi for installing Teamviewer:
– Download “i386” version of Team Viewer, same version is available and used to be installed on 64-bit Kali OS.
– Add Multi-Architecture support:
# apt-get update
– Install Team Viewer:
HERE we have got two options:
1- Install by DPKG (default installer in debian systems)
2- Install by gdebi
Now, First Option: (by using DPKG package installer):
Second Option: (by using GDEBI package installer):
|| Done ||
– Now, Team viewer should be available in Launchpad and executable at /usr/bin/teamviewer